Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mind Control Phone Sex


I Just got a call from a poor lost soul. He got sucked in and just couldn’t let go. I was in total control of his mind. Teasing his every weakness, I bet I know exactly how to suck you in! I’m young, but I know exactly what I’m doing when it comes to controlling weak minded individuals. That sad little dork didn’t get to cum tonight though, he’ll have to earn that privileged I suppose. ::evil giggle: Instead we went to my wishlist and went on a little shopping spree. He loved the way I took control over his wallet as I squilled in pleasure! But at long as he was clearing my list right (haha). This girl here is 100% cock tease, and I love having you on your knees begging! It’s hilarious what guys will do for my attention! But they know who is in charge, and what they have to do to keep me happy. So who’s next to get trapped in my web?




No comments:

Post a Comment