Monday, May 6, 2013

CBT Phone Sex



Call me for CBT phone sex fun, where I will fuck up your cock and balls from here to next Sunday! I get so fucking excited to hear you squeals turn to screams as I push my 8 inch spike heels deep into your cock as you look up at me and I spit down your pathetic face. Know that I have such control over you gets my pussy so wet that I have to fuck a REAL man in front of you just to reinforce my superiority. It just love to smell your gross curly pubes burn as I singe the skin of your cock with my lighter. I'm tempted to shove this cigarette into the skin folds of your balls and just let it rest there for a few seconds. CBT phone sex is the ultimate thrill for me, and the more you indulge me in torturing your body the more fun I have! Add on top of that the treat of taking your money while I do it, and I damn near have an orgasm without even being touched! I love to abuse you sore and weak poor excuse for a man junk, and I think you enjoy it just as much if not more. The red and bruising skin around your genitals from the repeated abuse says it all! So get out your icy hots, nailed paddles (paddles with nails hammered through them), dental floss, meat tenderizers, candles, lighters, clothes pins, water bottles, handcuffs,  and what ever else you have on hand and lets have some fun. so call me for some fucking painful CBT phone sex.



No comments:

Post a Comment