Thursday, May 9, 2013

Phone Sex Brat



Yep, I'm a phone sex brat, and I bet you wouldn't want to have it any other way. I just love to boss you around and yell at you while you spend your money on me. In fact I get off on it ::giggle:: I'm a phone sex brat giving you pathetic man pussies the offer of a lifetime...a few minutes with me! Just be warned, I have expectations. I expect to be treated like the Princess that I know I am. I expect to be spoiled, to see gifts, and to see my bank roll expand as yours diminishes. I offer only the best in phone sex. But I expect to leave happy as well! Can you provide me with the type of pleasure that can keep a smile on my face?  If you seriously think you can handle me, then what are you waiting for, call this phone sex brat right fucking now.


No comments:

Post a Comment