Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fathers Day Phone Sex


So I trust you all had a great Father's Day weekend. Filled with BBQ's, boats and lakes, and maybe even some lucky fathers out their got laid! I know my step-daddy had a good 'ol Father's Day. Mom bought him a pool, and he got to watch me prance around in my new tiny blue bikini. My sun kissed body slipping into the pool, my wet hair clinging to my body. I know he caught peeks of my boot under water. I could tell mommy was starting to get upset, He's always had a little crush on me since he moved in. But oh-well. We'll just say it was my little gift to Daddy. Later that afternoon, my step-daddy helped me untie my top and rub tanning lotion on my back. He didn't even bother trying to hide is huge cock struggling to get out of his pants. But he did spend the next hour in the pool with every excuse as to why he couldn't get out!



No comments:

Post a Comment