Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Girl Girl Phone Sex


I don't know what it is lately. But just the thought of bending another hot and sexy tanned and toned body over my bed, and plowing my favorite bright green strap on deep into her cunt has been chewing away at my mind... Grabbing her by the neck to choke down her screams and handle her attempts to get a way. That's probably why I LOVE my girl/girl phone sex calls. Get me on the phone with one of my favorite girls and it's like ANYTHING can happen. Sometimes I even act it out... when I'm on a particularly really good call and she's moaning all loud... I go ahead and put my strap-on on and start trusting into my bed as if she were really there. Damn is all I can think. These hot bitches running around in their bikinis lately, my head is spinning!



No comments:

Post a Comment